See what BTME has in store for you?
BTME 2018 will give greenkeepers, turf managers and agronomists the chance to learn how to better plan for the future.
Syngenta now has more fungicide active ingredients and a wider range of products available than ever before.
BTME offers the ideal opportunity to find how the greater options can be most effectively built into a strategic Integrated Turf Management plan.
Visit Stand B52 at any time over the event to create a Proactive Fungicide Programme specifically for your course:
- Create a live plan for this season
- Get a picture of what it will look like for you
- Take away a wall poster to identify your disease pressure points and integrate with your cultural controls.
See how you can replace old fungicide options currently being withdrawn from the market, with new high technology products - combined with Syngenta's ongoing research into their use.
Find out how the latest fungicides work, along with details of new actives and products planned to be in your hands soon.
Now with seven fungicides and five different actives available from Syngenta, understanding and planning disease control programmes is more important than ever.
Your Future Protected
Visit Syngenta on Stand B52
BTME Harrogate, 23 – 25 January 2018
Continue to Learn – Fungicide Fundamentals
For in in-depth knowledge of disease management you can join a full-day BTME Continue to Learn workshop on Sunday 21st January.
Fungicide Fundamentals involves high-level independent and Syngenta specialists, so by the end of the day you will:
- See how fungicides are discovered and developed – Andy Coran; Lead Biochemist
- Identify how to target disease at the right time – Kate Entwistle; The Turf Disease Centre
- Find out about fungicide formulation to enhance performance – Geert de Gronckel, Development Lead
- Learn about fungicide uptake and movement in turf plants – Dave Bartlett & Karen Meade; Biokinetics specialists
- Create a sustainable fungicide programme – Marcela Munoz; European Technical Manager
Hosted and demonstrating application into real golf course situations by Daniel Lightfoot, Syngenta Business Manager
Aimed at head greenkeepers and course managers, the workshop costs £110 for BIGGA members, or £215 for non-members.
You can book on-line here, or look out for your Continue to Learn education programme and booking forms with Greenkeeper International